Cheating Spouse – Infidelity Investigations
Serving Northern Virginia
Is your spouse working late again tonight? Call CSI for the truth.
Unfortunately, once someone seriously suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct.
CSI specializes in Divorce, Adultery, Infidelity & Child Custody Cases in Northern Virginia to include Winchester, Berryville, Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling, Middleburg and the surrounding areas.
Experienced, professionally trained, licensed & insured investigators.
Completely confidential. You have our assurance that we are committed to using the utmost discretion and good taste in providing you with personal and professional investigative services.
CSI utilizes state of the art equipment to include GPS tracking devices and covert video cameras to catch your cheating spouse in the act and provide you with the crucial evidence you need at a reasonable price.
Some signs of a cheating spouse…
- Sudden increase in time away from home, working late etc.
- Decreased sexual interest with you
- Is often distracted and day dreaming
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in a timely fashion
- Leaves house or goes to another room to talk on the telephone
- Uses computer alone and secretly
- Asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
- Gets his/her laundry done independently
- Unexplained bank payments on bank statements
- More cash on hand without accountability
- Cell phone bill contains frequent calls and text messages to and from an unknown number
- Begins to use new or free email account
- Suddenly deleting email messages
What do I do once the spousal surveillance is set up?
Once the surveillance plan is in place it is important that you do not do anything to alert your spouse. Do not change your habits and do not ask too many questions about their activities.